IIDA NPC Growth Forum // Climb The Ladder, Find The Ladder, Build Your Own
Time & Location
About the Event
The big question: In the Built Environment world, Interior Design is the only unlicensed profession (architects, engineers, landscape architects and contractors – bonding). Has this affected your career growth?
- How have you navigated your career?
- What limitations have you experienced? (Have there been no limitations?)
- If yes, how did you circumvent these issues or navigate the challenges?
- What resources / organizations have you utilized to grow in leadership roles?
- Design education (like so many degrees) only goes so far, what other skills have you had to develop to run a business / be an executive? How did you gain these skills?
- What might have been different if you could have been licensed by the state?
- Have you made different choices about your career or career path after navigating licensing issues?
Hence: Climbing the Ladder, Find the Ladder or Realizing You Need to Build Your Own
First Tier Sponsor: MG2
Second Tier Sponsors: Bassetti Architects, Cushing Terrell, and Kayser Wesner
*The first 30 tickets purchased will receive a $20 Grubhub gift card!